This book for primary teachers helps to bring poetry alive with fun poems specially written for children to join in with in different ways.
- Poems that children can perform as a whole a class or smaller group
- 25 tried and tested interactive poems, used successfully by poet Andy Seed in hundreds of schools over 10 years
- The poems are age-banded for children of 4 to 11
- Children respond in lots of different ways: by speaking, repeating, actions, sounds and movement.
- The poems are lots of fun and guaranteed to engage even reluctant readers
- A great way to get children performing and to boost speaking and listening skills.
This book is only available directly from Andy Seed on school author visits – it’s not on Amazon!